Affordable Lasik Financing
Angelo Eye Center strives to make quality LASIK and Eyecare affordable for everyone.
We offer one LASIK price, regardless of your correction needs. We are not the lowest price provider of LASIK, nor are we the highest price provider of LASIK. We attempt to provide the best value for LASIK. That means continued investment in the latest technology and equipment, proper maintenance of equipment and extensive diagnostic testing. This means we can help you achieve the best visual outcome possible.
*Angelo Eye Center is a network provider for EyeLasik Midland. All Lasik and costs associated with Lasik are payable to EyeLasik Midland.
With the utilization of patient financing or a small down payment, patients are able to get the cost of LASIK down to as low as 3 dollars per day.
*This assumes a 25% down payment or financing the entire amount for 60 months.
What Factors Can Influence Your LASIK Eye Surgery Cost?
- Current Quality Of Vision: Some eye surgeons charge more for people with worse visual acuity. We give you the same price as every patient for your Laser Vision Correction procedure, regardless of the severity of your prescription.
- Insurance And Vision Plans: Most medical/vision plans consider Laser Vision Correction an elective procedure. However, some vision plans may offer a discount on LASIK.
- Experience: Surgeons with the most experience tend to charge a bit more because they bring lots of expertise to the table. Newer surgeons may have lower prices to help them compete with the more experienced surgeons.
- Technology: Vision centers that invest in the latest, safest technology often charge slightly more to cover the costs of new lasers. We continually strives to offer our patients the advantages of the most advanced technology available.
What Is Included In The Cost Of LASIK Eye Surgery?
The initial screening and preliminary testing is free.
If it appears you are a candidate, a thorough dilated eye exam and additional testing will be performed. If you are not a candidate for LASIK, this exam will provide you with an updated prescription for glasses or contacts.
Once it is determined you are a good candidate for LASIK , the LASIK procedure will be scheduled when you are ready. The cost for the procedure includes post-operative visits for 6 months after the procedure and any potential additional treatments required within the first 2 years.
Free LASIK Consultations
Call San Angelo Office Phone Number 325-947-2020 TODAY!
A refractive counselor will discuss current pricing, any eligible discounts and payment options with you.
- Cash / Money Order / Cashier’s Check
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Combinations – Cash, Credit (including Flex) and/or Financing (see options below)
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
One of the best ways to pay for a portion of your vision correction procedure is by setting the funds aside in your Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) beforehand, so that the money you spend on LASIK is tax-free. Schedule a free consultation before the open enrollment period for your FSA/HSA to determine whether it would be beneficial for you to set aside an allocation into your medical savings account to pay for LASIK.
Finance Through CareCredit
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit is the credit card exclusive for healthcare services. You’ll get low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK. You can use CareCredit to pay for your eye exams, contact lens exams, contacts, glasses and eye surgery.
1 Year 0% Interest Payment Plan: With CareCredit you can payoff your Lasik over 12 month at 0% Interest.